Why You Should Consider Study Abroad?
- Share with others why you believe what you believe.
- Depend on God for help and strength as you live in another culture.
- Watch God provide for your needs.
- Improve proficiency in Spanish.
- Gain valuable international experience.
- Learn Spanish culture first-hand.
- Improve your resume.
- Visit important historical places such as Toledo, Granada, Madrid, Segovia, El Escorial, and Valencia.
- Experience the land of Cervantes and the Golden Age dramatists.
- Share the Gospel with host family and others with whom you will interact.
- Fellowship and serve with believers in a local church setting.
- Experience the joys and challenges of missions in Europe.
*All information is subject to change.
- Tentative Dates: May 17 to June 16
- Location: Elda-Petrer, Spain
- Courses: MLS 496 Studies Abroad: Spanish Culture (3 credits); MLS 497 Studies Abroad: Spanish Communication (3 credits)
- Cost: Approximately $3200 plus airfare*
- Homestay: Spanish Host families
- Sponsors: Dr. David Bell--program director, missionary church planter, and professor at the University of Alicante; Dr. Amos Kasperek--Bob Jones University faculty sponsor