I'm interested. What do I do first?
- Pray about it.
- Talk to your parents and other godly counselors.
- Practice your Spanish now.
- Keep checking this site for updated information.
- Contact Dr. Amos Kasperek here with further questions.
I'm still interested. What are the next steps?
- September 2017: Online application period begins.
- October 2, 2017: Online applications due--including contact information (email only) for three recommendations.
- October-November: Personal interviews with approved applicants.
- December: Confirmation of accepted applicants; Application for passports (if not yet obtained).
- January 2018: Deposit ($300) due.
- February-April: Monthly Study Abroad Orientation meetings (topics include: international security, health and well-being, homestay FAQs)
- March: Airfare due
- April: Registration for courses in Student Central
- May: Housing placement and initial contact with host families; Tuition and Program Fee due
- May 17: Departure
- June 16: Return