I'm interested. What do I do first?
- Pray about it.
- Talk to your parents and other godly counselors.
- Practice your Spanish now.
- Keep checking this site for updated information.
- Contact Dr. Amos Kasperek here with further questions.
I'm still interested. What are the next steps?
- October 2, 2017: Online applications due--including contact information (email only) for three recommendations
- October-November: Personal interviews with approved applicants
- December: Confirmation of accepted applicants; Deposit due ($300)
- January, 2018: Application for passports (if not yet obtained)
- February: Study Abroad Orientation meetings
- March: Airfare due
- April: Registration for courses in Student Central
- May: Housing placement and initial contact with host families; Tuition and Program Fee due
- May 17: Departure
- June 16: Return