I'm interested. What do I do first?
- Pray about it.
- Talk to your parents and other godly counselors.
- Practice your Spanish now.
- Keep checking this site for updated information.
- Contact Dr. Amos Kasperek here with further questions.
I'm still interested. What are the next steps?
- September 2018: Online application period begins.
- November 2, 2018: Online applications due--including contact information (email only) for three recommendations.
- November-December: Personal interviews with approved applicants.
- Confirmation of accepted applicants
- Application for passports (if not yet obtained)
- January: $500 deposit due
- February-April: Monthly Study Abroad Orientation meetings (topics include: international security, health and well-being, homestay FAQs)
- March: Airfare due (price TBA)
- Registration for courses in Student Central
- Housing placement and initial contact with host families
- Tuition & Program Fee due
- May: Departure
- June: Return